2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
Personal Information is information that directly or indirectly identifies you or can be used to identify you as an individual. The following are categories of personal information we collect through the Services and how we collect it:
A. Information You Provide. We collect personal information that you provide when you visit or use the Services, including:
Contact information such as your name, e-mail address, and mobile phone number.
B. Information Collected Automatically. Some information may be collected automatically, including:
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect or that you provide through the Services, including any personal information, to: Provide the Services, including the Website and its contents to you on behalf of REVGEN. Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from REVGEN. Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information through the Services. Facilitate REVGEN’s communications with you about other products and services provided by REVGEN. Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and REVGEN and any of our other legal obligations. Create aggregated anonymous data about use of the Services and to use this aggregated anonymous data for our business purposes.
4. WHEN WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information you provide or that we collect through the Services with the following categories of third parties:
• Service Providers. We engage with select service providers to help us operate the Services and our business, including providing services to REVGEN, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• Other Third Parties. We may share your information with other third parties to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our legal interests or to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
• Business Transfers. We reserve the right to sell, rent, disclose or transfer your information to a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, consolidation, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of REVGEN’s assets.
• Consent. We may also use and disclose your personal information in accordance with any applicable consent you provide.
5. THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS
6. DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS
Some browsers have a Do-Not-Track feature that lets you tell websites you do not want your online activities to be tracked. The Website does not currently respond to Do-Not-Track signals. For information on how to enable the Do-Not-Track setting on your device, if available, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com.
7. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
To adjust your preferences or amend your information or for any questions about your rights and choices with regard to such information, please contact REVGEN at: (919) 769-2647.
8. SECURITY PRACTICES
We implement physical, administrative and technical security measures to help safeguard your information from loss or unauthorized access or disclosure. However, information transmitted over the Internet is never 100% secure and we do not guarantee your information will be secure from theft, loss or unauthorized access or use and make no representation as to the efficacy or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such data.
9. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Website is not designed or intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Services. If we become aware that someone under the age of 13 has provided personal information through the Website, we will remove that information from our databases as soon as possible.
10. INTERNATIONAL USERS
11. NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA
California law permits California residents who provide us with personal information to request certain information regarding our disclosure of such information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not, at this time, disclose such information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If we change this practice, we will update this provision and provide instructions on how you may make a request for details. If any other state enacts a similar law as the California law, then this provision will also apply to such state.